In my refrigerator, I have much egg white after I made some layer cakes. So, I thought what can I make by the egg white. I remembered, have some cake use only egg white. So I tried to make Steam Marmer Cake.
- 425 grs of egg whites.
- 200 grs sugar.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 1/2 tsp vanilla.
- 200 grs flour / milk powder.
- 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- 50 grs melted butter.
- 1 tbsp chocolate powder.
- Whisk egg whites and salt half fluffy, add sugar and whisk until fluffy.
- Add flour / milk powder, baking powder dan vanilla, whisk gently until blended.
- Add melted butter, whisk until blended.
- Devide 1/2 dough with white colours white and 1/2 dough add chocolate powder, mix until blended with tablespoon.
- Heat pan for steam, pour white dough into the middle around baking tray with diameter 20 cm that has been covered baking paper.
- Pour chocolate dough onto white dough.
- Do it until the dough finishes. Take a toothpick and pull the line from the center to the edge and from the edge to the center.
- Then, put baking tin with dough into steam pan.
- Let it until cooked.