Salmon is our favorite fish. Special my kids love it much. If I steam with some vegetables such as broccoli, carrot and zucchini, they will eat with gusto. I steamed salmon, so I didn't worry about fork. Because forks would be soft.
- 2 pcs salmon fish (200 - 300 grs).
- 2 cloves garlic. 1 cm of ginger.
- 1 - 2 tbsp soy sauce.
- A pinch of salt.
- 1 small carrot, thinly sliced.
- 1 small zucchini, thinly sliced.
- 3 broccoli.
- Clean and wash salmon fish, give salt and vinegar to less fish smell. Wash again.
- Puree garlic , ginger and salt, pour onto salmon fish. Mix well.
- Add vegetables.
- Put on the fire pressure cooker pan for steam.
- And put fish bowl into pan and cover tightly.
- Cooked 30 minutes. All of bones will soft and can eat fish with bones.