Sunday 21 April 2013

Very Inspiring Blogger Award


Hi everyone,  today I feel so happy because my blog was selected as Very Inspiring Blog. I am grateful to all  who have visited my blog and special to Cecilia Testa who has nominated my blog as an award recipient. Here, I will answer 7 questions required to be answered as an award recipient. All about what I love :
1. Film : Who Am I
2. Book : Ketika Cinta Bertasbih
3. Painter (artist) : Basuki Abdullah
4. Poet : WS Rendra
5. Preparation for dessert : Cake
6. For dessert : Cake
7. Dish : Meatballs and Noodles

After answering all of the requirements, now I will choose 15 blogs are eligible to receive the award with less than 200 followers and they have to answer 7 things from the blog where they will get the logo award. If they are successful, it could be published in their blogs. These are lists  15 Very Inspiring Blog of my choice :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...