Thursday 6 June 2013

Coconut Shredded Fried Chicken

The first time I ate it, in my brother house. My sister in law cooked for us Ayam Serundeng. So delicious. And I asked her, what it is ? She said, Ayam Serundeng. If you want to know how delicious Ayam Serundeng. Please try my recipe. Now I share how to cook it.




Ingredients :
  • 1 kg chicken, cut 8 pieces.
  • 500 grs shredded coconut.
  • 3 bay leaves.
  • 3 cm galangal, crushed.
  • Oil for frying.
Spices :
  • 1 big onion.
  • 4 cloves garlic.
  • 1/2 tsp ground turmeric.
  • 2 cm ginger.
  • 2 tsp ground coriander.
  • 2 tsp salt.
  • 8 pcs almond (4 pcs hazelnut).
  • Tamarind Juice as needed.
  • 2 stalks lemongrass, crushed.
  • 20 grs palm sugar.
Instruction :
  1. Wash chicken, until clean and put onto frypan. Pour spices, and bay leaf, stir well, and cook until water is dry.
  2. Remove chicken and fry until golden brown, put it on the plate.
  3. Pour grated coconut, palm sugar and salt, stir until golden brown.
  4. Mix fried chicken into coconut and stir until mixture. Ready to be served.

Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...