Saturday 29 June 2013

Rainbow Chocolate Balls

I made it for my kids snack. So good taste. They thought really chocolate, actuallu I made with mashed biscuits. Enjoy with your snack my lovely kids.







Ingredients :
  • 200 grs biscuits, mashed. I used Pan Stelle (Mulino Bianco).
  • 150 grs refined sugar.
  • 50 grs cashew nuts, roughly mashed. (Optional)
  • 2 tbsp butter.
  • 3 tbsp whipped cream.
  • Chocolate sprinkles.
Instruction :
  1. Pour biscuit, sugar and cashew nuts, mix well.
  2. Add whipped cream and butter.
  3. Mix dough and not sticky to the touch.
  4. Take little the dough and round like small ball, then roll on the sprinkles.
  5. Do it until the dough finish and put into refrigerator within 1 hour. Ready to be served.

Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...