Saturday 6 July 2013

Snakehead Fried Rice (100th)

When I visited my hometown, my sister in law gave me some salty fish. Ones of salty fish are salty snakehead fish. I love it. I have cooked many kind such salty fish with chili sauce, just fried and now I cooked as fried rice. Indonesia fried rice.





Ingredients :
  • 2 plates of white rice.
  • 50 grs dried snakehead fish, diced.
  • 1/2 medium onion, sliced thin.
  • 1 tbsp dried chili paste.
  • Salt as needed.
  • Oil for frying.
Instruction :
  1. Heat oil, saute onion briefly, add dried fish, saute until mature dried fish and golden brown.
  2. Add chili paste, saute briefly.
  3. Pour rice and stir 10 minutes and add little salt, stir until blended.
  4. Remove and ready to be served with crackers, eye bull egg, sliced tomato and cucumber.

Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...