Thursday 19 September 2013

Special Banana Fritters

Childhood snack, until now I still love banana fritters. In my hometown we use Pisang Kepok (Kepok Banana). That's good for make fritters, no easy soft when fry. Here, I made banana fritters with Africa banana, those are good to fry but not so sweet. But no matter, just to lose my missing to my hometown snack

Ingredients :
  • 3 tbsp all purpose flour.
  • 1 tbsp rice flour.
  • Salt is required.
  • Water is required.
  • Grated Cheese.
  • 4 bananas, cut 8 pcs.
  • Oil for frying.
Instruction :
  1. Mix flour, rice flour, salt, pour water gradually and stri gently. No thick and no light.
  2. Preheat oil on the frypan, dipped banana into batter.
  3. Fry until golden brown, drained.
  4. Put on the plate and give grated cheese.
  5. Ready to be served..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...