Thursday 24 October 2013

Simple Noodles Peanut Sauce

Been a long time, I want to eat noodles with sauce peanut. I made August, late to upload to my blog. Just now, I remember I need upload my noodles peanut sauce. My favorite food, especially with many kinds of vegetables. But, when I made, in my freeze I have only long bean. It's Ok, better than nothing. Important, taste of peanut sauce and chayenne pepper, wow.


Ingredients :
  • 2 red chilies + 5 chayenne pepper, (I have only green chayenne pepper, so I use 5 green chayenne pepper).
  • 300 grs peanut.
  • 2 cloves garlic.
  • 1 knukle of Galingale.
  • 2 lime leaves.
  • 2 tbsp brown sugar.
  • 3 tbsp tamarind juice.
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
Supplementary Ingredients :
  • Boil long bean, Spinach, Sprout, Casava leaf. But I had only long bean in my freeze, so I put only that.
  • Boil instant noodles.
Instruction :
  1. Fry peanut and garlic until cooked.
  2. Chop peanut, green chayenne pepper, galingale, lime leaves, garlic, salt and tamarind juice until smooth.
  3. Put into a bowl peanut and pour little hot water.
  4. Put on the plate noodles, put the vegetables have been boiled and then pour peanut sauce
  5. Ready to be served with some crackers.

Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...