Who doesn't know the fried rice. In Indonesia, everyone knows the fried rice and it is certain habitually consume fried rice. Have many kind version of the fried rice. On my blog, have Dried Snakehead Fried Rice, Beef Cheese Fried Rice , Vegetables Fried Rice, etc. Now, my new post is Pineapple Fried Rice.
- 2 plates of white rice.
- 2 tbsp oil.
- 1 egg, beat lightly.
- 4 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- 1/2 medium onion, roughly chopped.
- 1/4 pinepapple, peeled, dispose of hard in the middle and sliced.
- 1 tsp flavoring powder/salt.
- Parsley as needed, roughly chopped.
- Heat oil, saute garlic, onion, until fragrant.
- Pour egg after beat lightly, stir until mix with onion and garlic.
- Add slice pineapple, mix well.
- Add rice, mix for 10 minutes until mix well with spice.
- Sprinkle flavoring powder / salt, stir until mix well.
- Turn of flame and ready to be served with slice tomato and cucumber as salad.