Fried Rice could eat everytime. For breakfast, lunch or dinner. Have many variation of fried rice such as what ever I posted on my blog Dried Snakehead Fried Fish, Pineapple Fried Rice, Cheesy Fried Rice,...etc.
The Fried Rice is tipical of South East Asian Food, specialy Indonesian Cuisine.
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced.
- 1 can tuna.
- 2 plates white rice.
- 3-4 green chayenne pepper, thinly sliced.
- Salt as needed.
- 1 egg and a pinch of salt, beaten lightly.
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Heat little oil and make omelet, crushed. Let it.
- Heat oil, pour onion, green chayenne and saute until tender and fragrant.
- Add tuna, stir fry until mix well.
- Add white rice and stir fry until mix for 5 minutes.
- Turn of flame, remove fried rice to the serve plate and sprinkled with crushed omelet.
- Ready to be served.