Fried Rice is our favorite rice (me and my kids). So, I make combination with many kind stuff. My kids love cheese and sausage, so the fried rice add with grated cheese and sliced sausage and even some vegetables.
- 300 grs white rice.
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped.
- 1 sausage, thinly sliced.
- 1/2 carrote, thinly sliced.
- 1/4 zuccine, thinly sliced
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Salt as needed.
- Mozzarella as needed.
- 1 tbsp butter.
- Heat butter until melt.
- Add chopped garlic and ground nutmeg, and stir fry until fragrant.
- Add sausage, zucchine and carrote, stir fry until vegetables tender.
- Add rice and salt, stir fry until mix well for 5 minutes.
- Preheat oven 150°C.
- Put on the heat resistant tray, and give grated mozzarella.
- Bake until mozzarella melt. Ready to be served for lunch or dinner. No need add side dish.