If you have extra egg white in refrigerator, no thraw it, because you can make another cake. For example, now I will share a recipe with egg white : Egg White Steamed Sponge Cake. Moist and Soft, like steamed sponge cake with eggs or yolks. I gave green color, because I love Pandan parfume and Pandan taste.
- 120 grs egg white.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 255 grs white sugar.
- 300 grs all purpose flour.
- 50 grs milk powder.
- 300 mls fizzy water.
- 1 tsp baking powder.
- Green color food as needed.
- Preheat steam pan.
- Whisk egg white with salt until half fluffy, pour sugar and whisk until stiff.
- Combine flour, milk powder and baking powder.
- Pour flour and fizzy water alternately, until finish and mix evenly.
- Prepare muffin tray / aluminium cup, put paper cup.
- Pour 3/4 the batter into paper cup.
- Steamed with high flame for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes test with toothpick to maturity.