Wednesday 16 April 2014

Simple Chicken Sausage Sushi

I am learning how to roll sushi. I start with simple stuffing and my kids love it. They love chicken sausage. Incidentally, I find chicken sausage "Halal" in supermarket. My simple chicken sausage sushi is ready now, with simple recipe too.





Ingredients :
  • 1 cup rice (I use broken basmati rice).
  • 2 tbsp white glutinous rice.
  • 2 tbsp lime juice.
  • 1/4 tsp salt.
  • 1/4 tsp sugar.
  • Chicken Sausage.
  • Nori.
Instruction :
  1. Mix rice and glutinous rice, cook as normally.
  2. When warm, mix rice with lime juice, salt and sugar, combine evenly. If you don't like sour taste in rice, you can switch to sesame oil.
  3. Put nori on the bamboo mat. Place the rice on the surface of nori. Place the sausages has been cut over the rice.
  4. Roll with bamboo mat. Cut and ready to be served.
Nutrition Facts Widget Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...